Sunday 16 September 2007

Adam Mc Knight


Last Sunday on returning home from Dungannon, I recieved the sad news from Australia that my nephew Adam Mc Knight had died tragically. For the last few years Adam had suffered from depression and had just turned 30 when he died. As a family we are all thinking about my sister Liz and her husband Angus over there in Perth also Adam's two sisters Jemma and Rachel and all the family circle in Australia at this sad time.
***********************************
Does Jesus care when my heart is pained
Too deeply for mirth or song
As the burdens press
And the cares distress
And the day grows weary and long?
O yes He cares; I know He cares
His heart is touched with my grief
When the days grow weary, the long nights dreary
I know my Saviour cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment